Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dinosaur Train Footy Pajamas

As you all know, by now my daughter is no longer a baby, but is totally in a whirlwind of approaching-two-toddler-talking all the time-running-climbing-coloring-dress ups- Tinkerbell- Yo Gabba Gabba goodness! She is tons of fun and totally nuts. One of her favorite things at Christmastime was the train under our tree. Every once and while, she looks at me and says, "Oh no, TRAIN!?" or "SANTA?" (who rode the train). It was around Christmastime that she really started getting into trains and train-related shows. This is also the time she started loving Land Before Time (I LOVED that as a kid!). Imagine her excitement when she discovered the show Dinosaur Train on PBS! It's a Jim Henson creation and combines little kids' two favorite things: dinosaurs and trains!!! Their new episodes just returned and debuted on January 17 and we have been loving them (you can view it here!)!

I was thrilled when I received an email asking me if I would like to review a set of Dinosaur Train PJs!!!! The package arrived and I couldn't wait to get them on Ava. As so as they were washed ready to go, I presented her with them...."OH BOYYYYYYYYY! RAWR!!!!!!!" she squealed and she grabbed at the Buddy the Dinosaur heads on her feet!
These sweet Dinosaur Train Striped Footed Pajamas are available at Kohl’s. The dinosaur appliques and striped pattern on these footed pajamas offer timeless touches, and the footed design keep toes toasty. SRP is $26.00, available in sizes 2T-5T.
Pretty cute, right? When I say these jams are warm, I wish I could let you reach through the computer and feel them. They are border-line fuzzy! Delish!!!! Plus, who doesn't love a gorgeous little toddler in footy pajamas?
You can follow The Henson Company in two different ways:
Thank you to The Henson Company for providing us with a pair of these pajamas to review. All opinions are our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment