Tuesday, February 15, 2011

That's a Wrap! by Cutey Baby Diapers


I use cloth diapers on my daughter. Yup. I do.

Yes, it's VERY clean.  No, it's not icky.  Why, yes, it is INSANELY CUTE and fashionable!!

One of my favorite cloth diaper companies was started by a mom like me, just a few short years ago. The brand is called Cutey Baby and the diapers are functional and as their name suggests, CUTE!

My daughter and I got to check out their brand new diaper~ "That's a Wrap!" and their biodegradable flushable liners.

These diapers are so easy to use, just place the soaker inside the shell of the diaper, and place on baby. We like to use the flushable liners for a quick and easy clean up.  You can check out a video right here that explains this further:


The diaper kept my girly-girl and her clothing dry.  Clean up was a snap.  I LOVE the new patterns in this collection, they are unique and trendy.  I also really like the fact that these diapers are sized (S, M, L) so they do not carry extra bulk and fit nicely with my daughter's outfits.

Check out Cutey Baby's website here.
Follow Cutey Baby on Facebook!
Locate a store near you.

 Thank you to Cutey Baby, we loved testing the sample you sent. All opinions are 100% our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment