Tuesday, October 25, 2011

BusyFit Workout DVD


If you know me in real life then you know I am busy. Like, busy-busy. In addition to being a mom to an awesome toddler, I am a wife, doggy-mommy, kitty-mommy, special education teacher, and a photographer/business owner! Oh yeah, and I blog!
I work with a nutritionist to help stay on top of my health goals and my biggest downfall is exercise.
I just don't have time.

I recently received an email about a new workout dvd called BusyFit. BusyFit is designed to help hard-working, pressed-for-time professionals achieve optimal help without wasting time in the business world.

Business Executive Rob Basso and Personal Trainer Matthew Basso have
joined forces to develop and unveil their first fitness DVD, BusyFit
($29.99 plus tax, shipping and handling; sold on amazon.com  or
mybusyfit.com).  Designed specifically for busy business
professionals, the DVD allows participants to execute their workout in
only 25 minutes.

This focused workout allows participants to carve out the time
necessary to exercise. BusyFit is strategically designed to get
results, allowing the body to respond favorably in the shortest amount
of workout time. The BusyFit program includes a brief warm-up, basic
mobility, and 10 exercises that address both major muscle groups and
assisters.


I was really excited to check this out so I popped it in as soon as my daughter went down for her nap.  The work out was challenging and fun and was completed before I knew it!





According to BusyFit, their DVD workout will help
In 25 minutes, the BusyFit workout will help burn fat, strengthen your muscles, increase endurance, and increase core strength. 

I am excited to finally not need an excuse after all these years of feeling like I was just too busy to take care of myself!

We received a sample of the BusyFit DVD to help facilitate this review. All opinions are our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment