Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Take Along Farm Set by Playmobil

By now, you guys know I love Playmobil, and if you have EVER visited Baby in the Kitchen, you KNOW I love visiting my local farms with my family to purchase produce. Playmobil's My Take Along Farm Set perfectly supports what I teach my sweet daughter --farms are awesome!

The set contains 61 pieces and is geared for children ages 4+. Everything folds neatly in a beautiful red barn. Both boys and girls will have a wonderful time playing with the four figurines, all the animals and tools, and in and around the barn!

I have said it before and I will say it again, sometimes it really is nice to get back to much simpler days- when toys were not electronic and this is no exception---I LOVE IT!

For more information or to find more products by Playmobil, visit their site here.




Playmobil graciously provided us with a sample to help facilitate this review. All opinions are our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment