Monday, November 8, 2010

Pinkalicious-Junior Scrabble



Who doesn't love Scrabble? I sure do and I loved returning to my childhood while playing this awesome game.  This is Pinkalicious-Junior Scrabble, so it can be played the "regular way" (crossword-style word game), or there is a more supported version for younger players who are just getting comfortable with reading and spelling- LOVE THAT!

So you have a timeless classic game that supports learners young and old, and then....it gets splashed with PINK! And it has images from the Pinkalicious stories!!!!!  No my friends, it does not get cuter than this!  I cannot wait to play this with my daughter. Kudos to Pinkalicious and Fundex for teaming up to create a very cool (and educational) product.





Thank you to Pinkalicious for providing us with this game to help facilitate the review. 
All opinions are our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment