Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Take Along Princess Fantasy Set by Playmobil

Though I can hang with the best of them, I am a girly-girl to the core. I love pink, I love fluffy skirts (not on me haha), I love pretty jewelry, cute shoes and beautiful bags! I am pretty sure we are just born that way because my mom was NOT super girly and she always giggled and said, "Where did you come from?"

I always wondered if I would end up having a daughter who was a total tomboy and so far she is not. She is a carbon copy of me! She loves dress up, loves purses, loves her baby dolls, and loves pretty dresses (girl after my own heart!!!).

Imagine our excitement when the My Take Along Princess Fantasy Set arrived at our house!
The carrying case looks like a beautiful treasure chest and holds 147 pieces of fantasy goodness!!

Your daughter will have tons of fun with the king, queen, prince and princess figurines, and with all of the tiny pieces that help put the finishing touches in any princess's life!



For more information or to find more products by Playmobil, visit their site here.





Playmobil graciously provided us with a sample to help facilitate this review.  All opinions are 100% our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment