Thursday, July 14, 2011

Captain Cuffs - Fisher-Price Hereo World Rescue Heroes


Recently we had the opportunity to review Fisher-Price Hero World Rescue Hereos Captain Cuffs. While Captain Cuffs is awesome, he is a bit too advanced for our little guy. He is intended for ages 3-8, so he headed to the classroom with me for some free time! I am a special education teacher and my students aged 5-7 loved him!

There are so many things as a parent/teacher that I love about him.  First, he is incredibly durable. Next, he comes with many parts/pieces that are made to actually last. Finally, he is equipped with moving parts that are easily manipulated by little hands (your little one will LOVE the actionator feature).

Overall Fisher-Price Hero World Rescue Hereos Captain Cuffs was a complete success with my crowd and I can foresee him lasting the test of time in any household.




Thanks Fisher-Price for the awesome Captain Cuffs!  

Thank you, Gia, our newest blog contributor!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment