Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Kenzie Krawlers

Okay. If you know me, then you probably know my daughter. If you know my daughter, you are probably familiar with her sweet yet sassy fashion sense. This girl LOVES headbands, purses, tutus, mommy's heels, you name it, she rocks it. She even loves her daddy's Phillies hat! From day one, I have put her in baby leg warmers. Though I love the ones I purchased from national retailers, I was left wanting homemade, local products.

So I made my own.

And they sucked.

It seems you need to know how to sew a straight line in order to make fashionable items for babies or other humans.

Back to the d r a w i n g  board.

Enter, my friend and client, Renee. Renee is a new mommy who is also a super fast runner and a VERY creative lady (Need a blanket crocheted? Need decor for your nursery? How about some photography? Renee is ON it!)

In between changing diapers, taking naps, going for runs, and loving on her sweet little girl, Renee is PUMPING out LEG WARMERS! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Not only are the designs beautiful, they are really well made!!!  Ava has several pairs and loves them all equally. Okay, I lied, she loves the purple and black spider pair the most, but really is always very happy to wear any pair. They are soft, well-made, good-looking and functional!!!

Why put a baby in Kenzie Krawlers?? Why not just put them in pants?

Well here are my top 5 reasons:
1) Diaper changes are a breeze. No pulling pants on and off!
2) Potty training is a dream- going pants-less but don't want your little one to freeze? Kenzie Krawlers are your answer!
3) You can protect those little knees from scrapes and bumps that can easily occur during crawling, stair climbing, and general baby-ness!
4) They are perfect for days that start out with a chill in the air and end with a warm, bright sunshine. Throw them in your diaper bag and easily put them on before entering a cold mall or restaurant!
5) Hello? They look AWESOME!!!!


These are perfect for any little girl or boy, and are great stocking stuffers. These also make beautiful baby shower gifts!


All opinions are 100% my own. Thank you to Kenzie Lish Baby Boutique for sending us a few pairs of Kenzie Krawlers to help facilitate this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment