Tuesday, October 26, 2010

UNO: Pinkalicious

Everybody loves a classic game- especially a classic card game. UNO and I go way back. It's a wonderful game that the whole family can enjoy.

It is recommended for ages 7+ and 2-10 people can play at a time.

UNO is perfect for boys and girls, though this set will appeal more to girls- it's PINKALICIOUS-themed!!!! So fun! Not only are the cards all Pinkalicious-themed, they come in a beautiful, durable tin for easy transport!

We especially love to take UNO to the beach, on trips that involve flying, to holiday dinners with lots of family members- it's easy to throw into my purse and provides hours of laughter and fun!

I cannot wait until my daughter is old enough to learn this fun game, but for now I'm having fun playing UNO with my little cousins!!!

Read more about Pinkalicious on her official website here!





Pinkalicious provided us with the game Uno to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment