Monday, October 4, 2010

Royal Princess Castle Deluxe Playset


As a special education teacher, I use a TON of Velcro. I use it to make picture schedules, positive reinforcement charts, job charts, etc.  LOVE me some Velcro. Imagine my surprise when I learned that they have a kids line that makes creative playsets---all made out of VELCRO!!!!



Awesome.

The Royal Princess Castle Deluxe Playset is made by Velcro Kids and is designed for kids aged 3 years old and up and just made it's debut this fall.  This playset is three-dimensional, is durable, portable, interchangeable, and folds completely flat for easy transport and storage.  The characters' clothing is completely interchangeable and is made out of a tear-resistant plastic film.

The castle can be customized by moving the floors, rooms and decor with a simple peel and stick.  My sister and I would have loved playing with this when we were little- the possibilities are near endless!

*All opinions are 100% my own. No monetary compensation was given for this review, though a playset was given to me by Velcro Kids to help facilitate the review.

No comments:

Post a Comment