Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Mega Bloks Ultimate Action Dragon Destroyer

Earlier, I gave you some background on Dragons Universe....a world where it's man vs. beast, or specifically, human soldiers battling against alient-like dragons! YIKES!  Kids love this kind of stuff, and they will LOVE the detailed toys that are in the Dragons Universe collection.

I had the opportunity to check out the Mega Bloks Ultimate Action Dragon Destroyer which includes two dragons, a ship, a removable dragon blaster with electronic battle sounds and light fx!!!  There are built-in flight controllers, which makes this "pretend" play seem pretty dang real!!!!

I cannot get over how cool and intricate these toys are. In my last post I mentioned that my 24-four-year old brother would love these, and as I was writing up my review (and playing away!!!), my husband could not help but become interested, too! He commented that he wished he had these to play with as a kid!





Megabrands provided us with a sample of this product to help facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment